Let’s knit Emily Baby Dress together! Hi, I’m Lilia and I designed this cute baby jumper dress that is one of the bestsellers on my Etsy, Ravelry and Liliacraftparty Collection. We’ll spend a leisurely weeks working on a beautiful baby/toddler dress with lots of other knitting friends, we all will enjoy to see your colors combinations for this fun stripes baby dress and we going to work together each day, plus we have a video tutorial to make the picot hem border, the Icord border and also how to work brioche and cables on front dress, pattern include many sizes so you can work on your baby or child size.
As a special thank you for signing up early, you can get Emily Baby Dress pattern with 40% off using code EMILYKAL, Coupon expires on May 30 at midnight EST. You can purchase your pattern on Ravelry using the same code and on Etsy you do not need coupon, pattern is already with 40% discount
We have some very simple rules! to get organized and to keep everybody update all the time!
Emily baby Dress KAL starts on Monday May 3 and finish Saturday May 29, 2021, you do not need to finish the complete project for the final prize.
- To Sign up for Emily Baby Dress Knitalong comment here on this post, Knitalong will be conducted here on this post by commenting your advance, ask questions, ask for pattern support, talk about your progress or just say hello and comment about anything related Emily Baby Dress, like colors yarns, stitches, etc
- To keep update of every update please sign in Liliacraftparty Newsletter at bottom from of this page. You can unsubscribe at any time
- This is optional. Create a project page on your Ravelry using the tag emilybabydresskal, so we ask that you tag your project correctly please. Fill out the project page, include pictures of your progress, notes, and link it to Emily Baby Dress pattern on Ravelry
- You can join the KAL at any time during the 4 weeks of the Knitalong
- There will be weekly drawings for great prize (winners chosen at random). We have 4 weeks for this KAL, first 3 weeks you have the opportunity to WIN one pattern from Liliacraftparty Collection Patterns, and the last week will be a prize to win 3 patterns of your choice and here will enter ALL the comments from the first week to last week.
- Each week you have to comment about your progress, ask questions or just say hi, in order to enter to participate that week
- This is the schedule for the Winner Announcements:
First week: May 3 to May 8: Winner Announcement: May 9 Prize: One FREE pattern of your choice from my Collection
Second week: May 10 to May 15: Winner Announcement: May 16 Prize: One FREE pattern of your choice from my Collection
Third week: May 17 to May 22: Winner Announcement: May 23 Prize: One FREE pattern of your choice from my Collection
Fourth week: May 24 to May 29: Winner Announcement: May 30 Grand Prize: Three FREE patterns of your choice from my Collection
4. If you wish to knit with us on Instagram follow me at liliacraftparty. Please follow and use the hashtag #emilybabydresskal in all your IG posts. Following me and the hashtag means that you won’t miss out on any of the fun and knitting chatter. No picture that week? That’s okay. Look instead for my weekly KAL post on Mondays and join in the discussion and ask all your questions.
5. You can join the KAL at any time! You don’t have to finish Emily Baby Dress to win the Grand Prize
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZES
I will announce the Winners here on the Knitalong, and on my Instagram, if you see your name, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your pattern choice and I will send you the pdf to your inbox.
Information about the pattern:
6mo 12mo, 18-24mo, 2T(2-3y), 4T(3-4y), 6T(4-5y)
Sport weight yarn
Main Color (MC) –300(350, 400, 420, 580, 630)yds
Contrast color (CC) – 280(320, 380, 400, 530, 600)yds
US3/3.25mm straight needles
US3/3.25mm (32”/80cm) circular needles
US 3mm DPN needles to work I cord
Stich holder, waste yarn for provisional Cast On, 4 buttons 0.5” (1.25cm) diameter, 1 button 0.5” (1.25cm) for back closure, yarn needle, row counter (optional).
27 stitches & 36 rows in stocking stitch, using US3/3.25mm needles = 4” (10cm)
Hope you can Join Us and knit your lovely Emily Baby Dress, your little one will be so Happy!
See you soon!
WE HAVE SOME WORK IN PROGRESS FROM THE PARTICIPANTS!
Look at these gorgeous colors combinations from Melody and Lorraine! really knitters, both of you are just wonderful knitters! let’s take a look!
From Lorraine we have this
And this is from Melody!!