Learn in the easy way to knit this challenging and beautiful knitting stitch BRIOCHE Two Colors! This pattern include 75+ pictures, will show you every movement of the needle, this way you will learn fast and good! no more confusion, guessing or delays for you to accomplish your two colors brioche scarf, and Bridget Brioche Scarf is just perfect because will let you use your three favorite colors!
Instructions are given in English language. American terminology
one size: 46” (117cm) x 7.5” (19cm) but can be longer
- Easy / Intermediate
- US 6 – 4mm and US 8 – 5mm DPN knitting needles
- 200 yards of worsted weight yarn (3 colors each)
Shown in Liliacraftparty Peruvian Alpaca, for some colors options on peruvian alpaca please visit my yarn shop here
- 18 sts & 24 rows in stockinette = 4”/10cm (after blocking)
This Pattern Include
- Written Instructions
- photo tutorial with more than 75 pictures
File type: PDF Format
Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
- I always happy to help all my customers, for any questions or if you need extra help with my patterns do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Happy Knitting and Thank you so much to support Independent Designers!
Lilia Vanini / Liliacraftparty
Purchase this pattern on RAVERLY