Vetro means Glass in Italian and I created this cowl in honor to the Murano Glass, wordlwide famous for their excelence and beauty. Italian Vetro Cowl is made using natural hand dyed yarn, I used robbia wich is an italian plant that gives this spectacular orango color, is stranded, using two colors, this cowl is simple and fast to knit and super warm to use, will add a chic look to your outfit this fall and winter.
Instructions are given in English language. American terminology
Circumference: 27” (69cm)
Height: 11.5” (29cm)
- pattern great for all beginners
- US 4/3.5mm – 32” (80cm) circular needles
US 6/4mm needles – 32” (80cm) circular needles
- Main Color (MC) 270 yards DK weight yarn
Contrast Color (CC1) 200 yards DK weight yarn
Shown in Liliacraftparty Yarn, to see all colorways please visit my yarn shop here
- 21 sts & 28 rows in stockinette = 4”/10cm (after blocking)
This Pattern Include
- Written Instructions
- photo tutorial with more than 75 pictures
File type: PDF Format
Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
- I always happy to help all my customers, for any questions or if you need extra help with my patterns do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Happy Knitting and Thank you so much to support Independent Designers!
Lilia Vanini / Liliacraftparty
Purchase this pattern on RAVERLY