I designed this cowl thinking in obteain great texture to keep me warm and nice in winter season. Cables and a mix of knitting stitches gave the answer to my original drawings. Pattern is easy and include step by step instructions, is fast to knit too.
Instructions are given in English language. American terminology
one size: 23 ½ inch (60cm) x 8 inch (20. 25cm)
- Easy / Intermediate
- US 8 – 5mm straight knitting needles
- 350 yards of worsted weight yarn
Shown in Liliacraftparty Yarn, for coloways please visit my yarn shop here
- 18 sts & 24 rows in stockinette = 4”/10cm (after blocking)
This Pattern Include
- Written Instructions
- Step by step instructions
File type: PDF Format
Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
- I always happy to help all my customers, for any questions or if you need extra help with my patterns do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Happy Knitting and Thank you so much to support Independent Designers!
Lilia Vanini / Liliacraftparty
Purchase this pattern on RAVERLY