Learn how to knit cables two colors brioche, this pattern include more than 75 pictures with step by step instructions.
Pattern is great for all brioche beginners.
This pattern have a matching cowl, you can purchase your Thailand Cowl on this website too!
Instructions are given in English language. American terminology
Wide: 4 inches (10cm)
Length: 23 inches (58cm). Stretches to 24 inches (61cm)
- US 3/ 3.25mm DPN´s needles
- 60 yards of fingering weight yarn MC (main color) 50 yards of fingering weight yarn CC (contrast color) Shown in: Fingering peruvian alpaca – Liliacraftparty – (357 yards/100 grams): 1 skein (shown in color beige and fuschia)
- Yarn available HERE
- 24 stitches & 30 rows in stocking stitch = 4″ (10cm)
This Pattern Include
- Written Instructions
- Photo tutorial, more than 75 pictures with step by step instructions
File type: PDF Format
Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
- I always happy to help all my customers, for any questions or if you need extra help with my patterns do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Happy Knitting and Thank you so much to support Independent Designers!
Lilia Vanini / Liliacraftparty
Purchase this pattern on RAVERLY
You can purchase Thailand Set – Cowl and Headband – HERE