This is a gorgeous easy crochet flower brooch, pattern include step by step instructions and pictures, you will love it! If you are a crochet beginner this is a great opportunity to learn how to make cute flowers!
Instructions are given in English language. American terminology
Circumference: 5 inch (12.5cm)
- US F5 – 3.75mm crochet hook
I used Liliacraftparty Ergonomic wooden crochet hook size 3mm available HERE
- 25 yds worsted weight yarn
- 5 chains = 1″(2.5cm)
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing or embroidered thread
- 4 Safety pin brooch
- Wool felt round piece of approx. 3 ¾ inches of circumference.
- Interlining round piece of approx. 3 inches of circumference.
This Pattern Include
- Written Instructions
- Step by step Photo Tutorial
File type: PDF Format
Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
- I always happy to help all my customers, for any questions or if you need extra help with my patterns do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Crocheting and Thank you so much to support Independent Designers!
Lilia Vanini / Liliacraftparty
Purchase this pattern on HERE