Hat pattern is knitting and flower is crochet, both patterns in one to make this lovely Sabrina Hat.
Knitting stitch for the hat requires undo stitch which is part of the almond stitch and also you will learn how to make the folded hem technique, both are easy and great for all beginners.
Crochet flower have step by step instructions easy to follow and quick to make, requires the basic crochet stitches.
Instructions are given in English language. American terminology
Size: One size
up to 23 inch head circumference
- US 6 – 4mm and US 8 – 5mm straight needles
- 250 yards of Liliacraftparty worsted weight yarn.
- You can order your yarn HERE
- 18 sts and 24 rows in stocking stitch to measure: 4″ (10cm)
This Pattern Include
- Written Instructions
File type: PDF Format
Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
- I always happy to help all my customers, for any questions or if you need extra help with my patterns do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Happy Knitting and Thank you so much to support Independent Designers!
Lilia Vanini / Liliacraftparty
Purchase this pattern on RAVERLY