Thailand cowl was created and knitted in beautiful Thailand during a vacation trip.
Two colors brioche twisted in dynamic cables movement using your favorites two colors really make statement on this unique accessory, finishing with ribbing and gracious cord bow, will let you use your Thailand Cowl in many different ways.
Instructions are given in English language. American terminology
Wide: 7 inches (18cm)
Long: 37 inches (94cm)
- Easy / Intermediate
- US 4/ 3.5mm DPN´s needles
- 250 yards of fingering weight yarn MC
200 yards of fingering weight yarn CC
Shown in Liliacraftparty Yarn, to see all colorways please visit my yarn shop here
- 24 sts & 32 rows in stockinette = 4”/10cm (after blocking)
This Pattern Include
- Written Instructions
- photo tutorial with more than 75 pictures
File type: PDF Format
Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
- I always happy to help all my customers, for any questions or if you need extra help with my patterns do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Knitting and Thank you so much to support Independent Designers!
Lilia Vanini / Liliacraftparty
Purchase this pattern on RAVERLY