Perfect knitting pattern for all knitters beginners, pattern is simply and short and include how to make buttonholes in an easy way.
Instructions are given in English language. American terminology
Finished Size: 14.5 inch (37cm) x 53 inch (136cm) but easily you can make it longer or shorter as cowl.
- Easy / Intermediate
- US 8 – 5mm and US 10 – 6mm straight knitting needles
- 550 yards of worsted weight yarn
Shown in Liliacraftparty Yarn, to see all colorways please visit my yarn shop here
- 16 sts & 20 rows in stockinette = 4”/10cm (after blocking)
This Pattern Include
- Written Instructions
- Step by step instructions
- I always happy to help all my customers, for any questions or if you need extra help with my patterns do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
PURCHASE THIS PATTERN ON RAVERLY
SEE ALL SCARVES, COWLS & HOODS PATTERNS HERE
SEE ALL PATTERNS HERE