Easy to learn and made this gorgeous Crochet Blanket Pattern for babies, toddler or adults, flowers blanket easily to assamble and fully adaptable to be any size you want.
Pattern included 64 pictures that explain step by step how to crochet and assambly this lovely blanket.
Instructions are given in English language. American terminology
50″ (127cm) x 50″ (127cm)
You can make blanket longer or wider adding more motifs. Always keep in mind that changes to the pattern will result in less/more yardage needed).
- US E/4 3.5mm crochet hook
- 2950 yards of worsted weight yarn
(450 yards) fuchsia (A)
(750 yards) white (C)
(300 yards) lilac (D)
(350 yards) pink (B), purple 1(E), purple 2(F), purple 3(G), purple 4(H)
- 10sts and 10 rows in single crochet to measure: 2 x 2″ ( 5 x 5cm)
This Pattern Include
- Written Instructions
- Step by step Photo Tutorial with lots of pictures
File type: PDF Format
Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
- I always happy to help all my customers, for any questions or if you need extra help with my patterns do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Happy Crocheting and Thank you so much to support Independent Designers!
Lilia Vanini / Liliacraftparty
Purchase this pattern on RAVERLY