This is a gorgeous knitting project for your baby, pattern include step by step how to knit and assambly the baby cocoon, using two knitting stitches plus rib, pattern also include how to make the buttonholes on the sides.
Instructions are given in English language. American terminology
From head to toe, folded in half: 25 inch (63.5cm) Wide: 15.5 inch (39.5cm)
- Easy / Intermediate
- US 6 – 4mm straight needles
US 8 – 5mm straigh needles
- worsted weight yarn 700 yards
- 18 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
This Pattern Include
- Written Instructions
- Step by step Photo Tutorial
File type: PDF Format
Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
- I always happy to help all my customers, for any questions or if you need extra help with my patterns do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Knitting and Thank you so much to support Independent Designers!
Lilia Vanini / Liliacraftparty
Purchase this pattern on RAVERLY