Magic Socks are crocheted toe-up, with two different crochet stitches to highlight and mix up a busy variegated yarn.
Instructions are given in English language. American terminology
Sizes: S (M, L)
Small (Medium, Large)
to fit foot circumference of 7 (8, 9)“ / 18 (20.5, 24) cm
intended to fit shoe sizes:
Small: US 4-6.5 / EURO 34-37
Medium: US 7-9.5 / EURO 38-41
Large: US 10-13 / EURO 42-45
- 2.5mm crochet hook
- 400 yds of Sock weight yarn
Shown in: Liliacraftparty Yarns
75% Superwash Merino Wool, 15% Nylon, 10% Cashmere
439 yards (400 m) / 100 g
1 skeins used for this project. Colorway: Yellow Icecream
- You can order your yarn HERE
- Ch10 and 4 rows in single crochet to measure 0.5 x 1.5 inches (1.25 x 4cm).
This Pattern Include
- Written Instructions
- Photo Tutorial for the crochet stitch
File type: PDF Format
Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
- I always happy to help all my customers, for any questions or if you need extra help with my patterns do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Crocheting and Thank you so much to support Independent Designers!
Lilia Vanini / Liliacraftparty
Purchase this pattern on RAVERLY